You can download a pdf version of my portfolio here (file size 1.83 mb):
2012 - 2013 Lead Level Designer at Portaplay
· In 2012 and 2013 I have worked on the ambitious children game Ib as a lead level designer and sound designer.
The game Ib is based on a serious of acclaimed children book, and will be out for tablets and mobile phones in 2013.
2011 - Present, Founder of company, Hands On Media
· In 2011 I started my own company up. I have worked and collaborated on a wide range of projects for a number
of companies and museums doing illustrations, concept and design. The company list includes: Portaplay,
The Asta Experience, Apex Games, Carlton Publishing, The Post & Tele Museum, Road and Bridge Museum.
2010 - 2011 Designer at Portaplay
· I work as a designer on a number of projects for the Danish mobile computer game company
2009 - 2010 Technical Director at The National Film School of Denmark
· Responsibilities: coordination of pipeline and production, recording mocap, creating mockups of environment
& characters, designing the one take camera ride, render wrangling.
I also created the homepage for the critically acclaimed film: http://www.grisevagt.dk/.
2009 Level Designer at DR
· Level Designer on a platform game for Denmarks Radios homepage (Game not yet released)
2008 - 2009 Game play and level designer - Limbo (Playdead Games)
· Main responsibilities on the award winning game Limbo: level and game play design, QA, design documentation
Check out the news, stills, beautiful teaser and game play video here: http://www.limbogame.org/
2006 - 2007 Live roleplaying teacher - Birkerød Ungdomsskole
· 5 hours a week I was a teacher in live role playing for kids aged 11-18.
1997 - 1998 Producer, XTV (nonpaid)
· Producer, co-director, writer of the TV series FYLD: a collection of fictional shorts on XTV.
2010 Contributor to the exhibition "Animated" on the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Roskilde
· Created a number of videos showcasing the techniques used during the production of the animation short Julegrisen.
2010 Game Tester for project - Oceanarium
· Game tests for a number of computer mini games for the fishing museum Oceanarium.
2010 Video editing project - Portaplay
· Video editing for a short documentary on bicycling in Copenhagen for a EU programme.
2010 Concept design - Die Asta Experience
· Concept design for web and tv show.
2009 - 2010 Game design project - Oceanarium
· Collaborative game design on a number of computer mini games for the fishing museum Oceanarium.
2009 Engine handling and content designer - New World News project
· Designed a news studio for a virtual Gaming News TV show and created animations and lip synch for the news host.
2009 Machinimist - CPH Pix seminar
· Produced a short machinima movie for a seminar on a film festival for Danish director Per Fly
Education and Courses
2010 Printed Media course
· A two months course in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
2008 SCRUM and AGILE course
· A course in SCRUM and AGILE project methods
2005 - 2007 IT-University, Copenhagen
· Cand.IT, Media Techonology and Game line for Computer Games Design and Analysis.
· Game designer on two DADIU productions: 'Kampen om Klumpen' and 'Hikikomori'
· My thesis 'Tools in Game Development' is about using and choosing the right tools in game development.
2004 - 2005 Medialogy, Aalborg University
· Bachelor, Medialogy.
2001 - 2003 Multimediadesigner, Københavns Tekniske Skole
· Multimedia design and communication
1998 - 2000 Creative Courses, Københavns Tekniske Skole
· A range of short, creative courses. Activities: project and concept development, painting, performance,
video, 3D programs (AutoCAD, Maya)
1997 Hillerød Kunstskole (Hillerod Art School)
· Classical drawing
1996 Holbæk Kunsthøjskole (Holbaek Art School)
· Creative Arts, Activities: painting, video, performance
1991 - 1994 Frederiksborg Gymnasium
· Sproglig linie (Communications and language line)
IT Programs experience
· Office, Photoshop, Illustrator; InDesign, Premiere, Cubase, Sound Forge, 3D Max, Maya, Autocad,
MotionBuilder, Vicon iQ
· Game engines: Unity, Origo (Limbo engine), Source/ Hammer, Panda, Gamemaker, Flash
· Danish, English (and a bit of German, Italian and Spanish)
Interests and hobbies
· Movies, Music and Games - seeing, listening, playing and creating.
· Sports - running, cycling, skiing, yoga